Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm 4 Months Old!











Hi Everyone. I had my 4 month doctor's appointment today. I did wonderful, but I did NOT like those shots. I'm growing so big so fast. The doctor asked me if I was sure that I was only 4 months old because I was doing so many things that a 6 month old normally does. I already have my first tooth, I roll over, I DON'T like strangers, and I'm pushing way up when you put me on my belly. I'm proud to say that I weighed in today at 16 lbs 13.5 oz and was 26 inches long with a head that was 17 inches around. I'm in the 97th percentile for both weight and height and in the 90th percentile for head size (I'm gonna be smart - not to mention tall). The doctor couldn't believe how tall I was. Mommy took some pictures of me when we got home so you can see how cute I am. I have pictures with my sissy's Christmas tree and the big Christmas tree. I love all the lights on the tree. Unfortunately, so does our cat Nutter Butter and mommy keeps threatening to pinch his head off if he doesn't stay out of her tree!








1 comment:

Jacie Lynn Holland said...

Oh my gosh, Ame!!! Too cute!!! Wow-- I see you, Daniel, and your whole family in her!! How does she look like all of you guys!?!?